Payment and Insurance
I work with insurance companies out-of-network. Out-of-network services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been satisfied?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
A receipt will be provided to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Payment by cash or check is expected at the end of each session.
Please notify me within two business days if you cannot attend your appointment. Late cancellations incur the full cost of the unattended session.